The previous part of this journey can be found here
Just a small update with regards to the progress on the new shed extension. This weekend was focussed on getting the building weatherproofed and included...
1. completing the felt roofing - done (and no I did not fall off the roof)
2. Filling in the space where the two sheds meet - done
3. Building the door and hanging this - done
and whilst the paint pot was out I decided to paint the old shed so in what in keeping with the new
The 'new' extended shed now runs a total of 39 feet in length.
Up next will be to insulate the building and sort out the electrics
part 8 here
More to come soon...