Saturday 11 January 2014

PMC Buildings now sold by Caliver Books

This morning I discovered through the TMP that PMC  the company who produce those lovely resin buildings has been acquired by Caliver books. I for one think this is great news.

News Link here  News

In the past you could only source the resin buildings through ebay and as a result were never certain of actually winning what you wanted. Now there is a real chance of both buying across the range (I see they also sell tanks & boats) at a fair price.

Well done Caliver.

Caliver Link here

http://caliverbooks.com/figures/catviewer.php?c7803934318ee93f1267d20371aff9bd&producer=163&range=15mm%20Buildings%20and%20Accessories&menu=scene

For those of you wondering what I am prattling on about the PMC range contributed heavily to my city of Nottingham build and in my mind are some of the best wargame buildings on the market.

The following show the POMC range mixed with Conflix








No comments:

Post a Comment