Wednesday 6 February 2013

Cerberus - The Pirate Ship part 2

Its been a few days since my last post  - work and domestic arrangements seem to have got in the way of the various builds and I have yet to roll the dice in anger this year. Hopefully by the time I post this I will have played another M&T game in the shed – this will get posted shortly.

I have however nearly finished painting the pirate ship Cerberus – still need to mount the masts, sails and rigging but it is starting to take shape.













I also finally finished painting the Pirate horde from Foundry. I have ordered a few more figures to complement the crews and these should arrive in the post soon. By the time I am finished around 100 pirates will be mustered to fight the battles.





The last big task is to source some more ships – I will be ordering the merchantman from Ainsty Castings, and I am waiting on a Pirates of the Caribbean toy ship recently sourced from Ebay – based on some pictures seen elsewhere on the web I should be able to make the necessary conversion.

Catch up soon

3 comments: