Saturday 2 June 2012

A Diamond Jubilee March Past

With the Queens Diamond Jubilee upon us I thought it appropriate to dig out my old toy Britain's soldiers - these boys are nearly 50 years old  and I have very fond memories playing with them. I owe my father a massive debt of gratitude for buying them and one day I may pass these on to my children.

Let the bands strike up and in honour of her Majesty - Attention !!!

The Mass Bands of the Grenadier Guards






The Bands of the Household Cavalry



The Grenadier Guards



The Household Cavalry



The March Past


3 comments:

  1. Lovely collection..they must be worth a fortune!!!
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea ... and so well presented!

    Well done!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huzza to your father. God Save the queen.

    ReplyDelete